Information We Collect
The personal information that we ask you to provide and the reasons for requesting it will be made clear at the point where we collect such information.
If you choose to contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message, and any attachments you may send us, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- To understand and analyze how you use our website.
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you directly or through our partners, for customer service purposes, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- To send you emails.
- To find and prevent fraud.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have certain privacy rights, including:
- The right to request that a business that collects personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that have been collected.
- The right to request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that the business has collected.
- The right to request that a business that sells personal data, refrain from selling the consumer's personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We will respond to your request within one month.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Day2Day Post respects your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us, and we will respond to your request within one month.
Protecting children's privacy online is a top priority for Day2Day Post. We encourage parents and guardians to participate in, monitor, and guide their children's online activities.
www.dotadvertisement.co.in does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, please contact us immediately, and we will make our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: 25 July 2023